Corruption has spread throughout the land and sea as a result of ‘the actions of people’. This is so that Allāh Ta’ālā may cause them to taste the consequences of some of their deeds so that they may return (to the right path).” Sūrah Ar-Rūm ayah 41.
All conditions are from Allāh Ta’ālā. As a result of our actions, regulations that will potentially affect our Dīn and general freedom are being proposed.
If these amendments are passed:
- Masājid may be forced to close again in the event of any perceived outbreak of a virus.
- The number of Musallīs for Salāh in Jamāt will permanently be restricted.
- Face-masks and social distancing will become permanent, thus affecting the Sunnah method of our Salāh.
- Any person who sneezes or coughs in a masjid and is suspected of being infected can potentially be reported as a ‘risk’ and referred for testing and forced treatment. All Musallis who were in contact with him will face the same fate.
- Free access to the Masjid, Eid-Gāh, Ijtimās or any Dīnī programme may be restricted to the vaccinated only.
- The Sunnah method of washing and shrouding our deceased may be disrupted again at the discretion of the State. The painful memory will still linger for those who lost loved ones and were deprived of affording them their last rights according to Sunnah.
- The government will have the authority to enforce any medication or vaccine whether Halāl or Harām, harmful or beneficial. No one will be held accountable for any harmful consequences.
- We will effectively live under a State of Disaster permanently.
For further information, click https://tinyurl.com/54kzuxph
What should we do?
- Perform a minimum of 2 Rakāt Salātut Tawbah and sincerely repent to Allāh Ta’āla.
- There are many special occasions for the acceptance of Du’ā in Ramadān. For the next few days, at the time of Iftār and Sehri/Tahajjud, plead to Allāh in earnest to avert this calamity.
- Give Sadaqah daily even if it be a little for Sadaqah removes the wrath of Allāh Ta’ālā.
- Resolve to abandon disobedience and obey all the commands of Allāh Ta’āla.
- Voice your objection through one of the following channels:
- a) Click https://tinyurl.com/2h87h6sm to directly send your objection from your mobile browser
or b) Download the template by clicking https://tinyurl.com/b73ydy6a and send it via email to email@example.com
7. Deadline for submissions is 15 April 2022.
Objection to Draft Health Regulations - Wifaqul Ulama SA