1. Keep the home neat and tidy. Do not leave things scattered about.
2. Replace commonly used items to their respective places.
3. When using something that is shared by several people then do not unnecessarily delay in using it, as your prolonging will inconvenience them e.g. the toilet, bathroom, etc.
4. Set aside a time daily for ta’leem, zikr, tilaawat of the Qur’aan etc.
5. If there are pictures of animate objects in the home, you should get rid of them. If the picture is on an object that is being used e.g. on a can, bottle, etc, then you should scratch out the picture.
1. In the absence of a miswaak, the finger may be used as a substitute. …